Tuesday, August 23, 2005

This inaugural post will serve as an introduction to this project. This marks my third foray into blogging and my second attempt at an independent blog of my own. It is my hope that the posts here will catch some attention and generate debate geared more towards finding common ground than in proving opponents to be incorrect. It is always helpful to point out to our opponents the flaws in their logic or the bias in their sources, but ultimately the goal of civil discourse, as opposed to politics, should be to improve our own understanding and that of our adversaries to that we are no longer battling one another. So with that I launch this project hoping that it will find an audience and inspire commitment in commentors and the publisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home